This course introduces its students to the world of graphic design and visual communication. The course equips you with professional skills enabling you to create and design your own publications for print.
Students will learn how to implement and edit their own photographs as well as creating artificial graphics both bitmap and vector.
Who should take this course?
The Graphic Design course is intended for everybody who enjoys experimenting with visual editing tools for graphics, photos or for layouts.
You would benefit from this course if:
- - You want to learn how to create professional designs and layouts
- - You already have skills in that field but you want to work more efficiently
- - You want to develop your visual "eye"
- - You are passionate about visual design
- - You intend to study further in this area.
- Certificate in Graphic Design for Prints (Beginner)
- 4 weeks part-time, 6 hours / week
- - Completion of at least GCE N-Levels
- - Mature age over 17 years
- - Familiar with basic computer operations
- - Proficiency in English Language
Adobe Photoshop (Types, Photo Retouching, Paint), Adobe Illustrator (Basics, Transformation, Text, Symbols, Path, Filters)